2010年8月14日 星期六

Jetpack SDK Presentation on COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010

In the joint conference of COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010, which is the biggest FLOSS conference in Taiwan this year with more then 1,000 attendees, I gave a 30 minutes presentation about Jetpack SDK and how to developer extension with Addon Builder.

Though I still spoke too fast, it was still a great presentation at all :). The following is the slide of the presentation, which was written in English:

Examples used in the presentation:
  1. Plurk pusher *
  2. Say Sorry pt.2 feat. littlebtc
  3. Plurk unread mointor *
 * You require a Plurk account to test full funcationality of 1 and 3. Plurk is the most famous microblogging service in Taiwan.

To me, I think next time I should not put so much things in a 30-minutes presentation :P

1 則留言:

yosu 提到...

Hello, I am using NicoFox, a Firefox Add-on that you developed.

I would like to notice you that nicovideo has changed some of its features or structure that stopped the add-on to download both movies and comments. As one of users of this add-on, I really hope that this problem would be solved and the new version to be released.

thank you.